- 1/2 can (~7.5 oz) pintos, black beans, watev, remove most of the liquid
- a glob of salsa/picante
- dash of hot sauce?
- stir, stir, stir (maybe let sit in fridge a while to let the flavors run together?)
- sprinkle shredded cheddar on top
Microwave 3 mins at abt 500W then 45 sec at 800W (or more if you don't mind blowing a bean or two)
- a glob of rice makes this a filling meal (or even some typical Spanish Rice in place of the salsa)
- tonight I tried a 5oz can of chicken. Note to self: grill it in the Foreman thing first, with pepper
Shouldn't have to say you want some corn chips handy...enjoy!